Saturday, October 27, 2007

Chim Chim Goes Shopping

IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you, bananas? Where are the bananas?

I want bananas. BANANAS! BANANAS!!!

I will choke you. Where are the Bananas?!

How can you not have any BANANAS?!!

ooooOOOOOOOHHHHH-AAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Bananas!!

I cannot find the fucking bananas! Where are your bananas?!

I can and will kill you. Where are you hiding the bananas?

Bananas! BANANAS!!!!!!!!!

I will eat your face. Give me bananas!

I don't want cheese. Give me a banana! DAMMIT!!

Why won't you give me a banana? BANANA!!

(Finally finds a banana).

BANANA! BANANA! BANANA!!

I love Bananas!

stupid monkey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel as though this might be a personal attack, which I will soon find revenge for in a game called: Where is the half-eaten banana now?

LIGHTING WILL GUIDE YOU said...

Is this a Rockridgian "shopping" @ Diesel?

GHO said...

No, it's what a monkey does when he wants bananas badly and cannot find them. And has the ability to speak.

LAS said...

monkey is fucking dead serious