Oh my god, this sucks.
Sucktastic. Suckerrific.
This infinitesimally sucks.
Yep, I find this to suck.
The suck factor here is of elephantine proportions.
I refuse to believe how much this sucks.
A one-way ticket to Suckland.
This does not suck just a little.
How much does it suck? I am aging by the second,
Is how much it sucks.
If this sucked any more, we would all die.
Why does it have to suck?
You mongoloid, this sucks more than anything has ever sucked before!
Please, please, why does it not stop sucking?
Take back your suck, we do not want it.
It is time to rock...uh, wait a second, guys, this actually sucks. Damn!
Holy shit! How can something suck so badly?
Tre Magnisuck!
Suck! Suck! Suck!
You sucktard.
He sucks.
She sucks.
We all suck.
Why? Why does it have to suck?
It just does, friend.
That sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment