Do you have your codebook?
Do you want to see something cool?
Crap, I'll call her tomorrow.
Check it out, I got the internet to do that for me.
Wow, that is impressive.
T-test?
Yes, t-test.
I learned that last semester and I never want to see that again.
Thanks for that.
C'mon, dude.
It's been seventeen minutes and thirty-seven seconds.
I'm hungry.
Okay.
I'll be running around alot.
When does he go?
Where?
Colorado.
He lives there.
A week from today.
When do you come back?
When are you going to be in Mazatlan?
Apparently, this weekend my roommates threw a party.
Nice.
No.
No?
No.
Okay, let's go.
You have a pizza-making party?
He roasted an entire pig!
Good Lord.
I'm done, I'm done, I'm done.
Let's go.
DUDE.
I'm about to bite your head off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This makes me miss you ever so.
Post a Comment