Monday, December 10, 2007

I've Really Been Into Oops Lately

we've all seen it.

you've been driving me crazy
you've been erasing my existence slowly
painfully
with your bad timing
and your oops.

he's managed somehow
and I'm not sure how
to encapsulate
all of the oops
of an entire generation
in one concentrated dose
one phenomenally bad decision
to wear a navy blue
waffle-weave henley
tucked securely into
too short jean shorts
accented with a braided leather belt
and Tevas.

Could you be anymore of a Dad if you tried?

she's been smelling strongly
of chocolate
of late
and invading personal space
like it's her mission in life
she douches with oops
and shampoos with oops.

Amenorrhea. Oops.

they've been tearing shit up
lately
leaving Cheetos
on the sidewalk,
the flamin' hot
anal leakage flavor
that crunches underfoot
in front of the bus stop
and on the library walls
that screams "I am neglected
and I want attention but
if you give it to me
I will cover you in a sticky
residue of oops
that won't come off
in the shower."

Have you heard the new oops track?

It's fucking stellar.

No comments: